Charles J. Meakin, MD
"Working with cancer patents allows me the distinct privilege to care for patents and families when their health is threatened by a serious medical condition. "
- Dr. Meakin
University of Notre Dame
University of Cincinnati
American Board of Radiology
Mayfield Neurologic Institute Fellowship Award for Research Presentation
Comments are closed.
- Abstract: Single Fraction Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) Alone Versus Surgical Resection and SRS for Large Brain Metastases: A Multi-institutional Analysis
- Abstract: External Validity of a Risk Stratification Score Predicting Early Distant Brain Failure and Salvage Whole Brain Radiotherapy after Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Brain Metastases
- SERO Physicians Support 2017 Faces of Hope Event
- SERO Doctors Sharp, Prahbu, and Fasola attended Dancing with the Stars of Charlotte Gala to benefit Charlotte Ballet and local charities
- SERO welcomes to Dr. Scott Gasiorek!