Novant Health Rowan Medical Center
229 Mocksville Avenue
Salisbury, NC 28144
Physicians at this Location
To reach Rowan Regional Medical Center from Lexington (Davidson County) or Concord (Cabarrus County), take Exit 76B off Interstate 85. Go west on Innes Street for about 3 miles to Statesville Blvd./Mahaley Avenue. Turn right and travel about one mile. Rowan Regional Medical Center is on the right at Mocksville Avenue and Confederate Avenue. Turn right on Mocksville Avenue, travel approximately 1/2 mile and the center is located on the right at Henderson Street. To reach Rowan Regional Medical Center from Mocksville (Davie County), drive south on U.S. 601 to the intersection with Statesville Blvd./Mahaley Avenue. Turn left. Drive about one mile, and Rowan Regional Medical Center will be on the right. Turn right on Mocksville Avenue, travel approximately 1/2 mile and the center is located on the right at Henderson Street.
- SERO welcomes to Dr. Scott Gasiorek!
- SERO Physicians support Get Your Rear In Gear Walk supporting Colorectal Cancer
- Dr. Roshan Prabhu selected as the Levine Cancer Institute Physician of the 3rd Quarter 2016
- TWC News Video – Dr. Butler weighs in about Pancreatic Cancer Survivor Story
- Doctors Meakin, Butler and Staff Dedicate to Patients a Statue Donated by Fireside Baptist Church’s Youth-Group