Novant Health Presbyterian Hospital
200 Hawthorne Lane P.O. 33549
Charlotte, NC 28233
From John Belk Freeway:
- Take Exit 2A off the John Belk Freeway.
- The long exit ramp splits
- Follow the signs that say Mint Museum, NC 16 South, Third St., Fourth St.
- At the stoplight turn right onto 3rd Street.
- Go to the 2nd stoplight and turn left onto Independence Blvd.
- At the 2nd stoplight turn right onto Elizabeth Ave.
- Follow Elizabeth Ave. until it ends.
- This will bring you to the front of the hospital.
- Cross over Hawthorne Lane and follow the campus signs.
From Brookshire Freeway
- Off I-77, take Exit 11 to the Brookshire Freeway.
- Take the Brookshire Freeway to the Fourth Street Exit.
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn left onto Fourth Street - right onto McDowell Street - and right onto Elizabeth Avenue.
- This will bring you to the Hospital Entrance on Hawthorne Lane.
- Follow the campus signs.
From East (U.S. 74, N.C. 27)
- Take U.S. 74 west (Independence Blvd.)
- At the intersection of Eastway Drive/Wendover Rd. (just past the Holiday Inn on right), go under the overpass and turn onto the ramp.
- Continue turning right on the ramp and cross over the bridge on Wendover Road.
- Follow Wendover to the fourth stoplight where you will make a right turn onto Randolph Road.
- Take Randolph west for approximately three miles.
- Presbyterian will be on the right, just past Presbyterian Orthopedic Hospital. Follow the campus signs.
From I-77, U.S. 21, N.C. 49
- Use I77; take exit 9b.
- Follow Hospital signs to get to the John Belk Freeway (I-277).
- Follow Directions from John Belk Freeway (I-277).
- Take Exit 38 to I-77 South.
- Off I-77 take Exit 9B.
- Follow directions from John Belk Freeway (I-277).
- SERO welcomes to Dr. Scott Gasiorek!
- SERO Physicians support Get Your Rear In Gear Walk supporting Colorectal Cancer
- Dr. Roshan Prabhu selected as the Levine Cancer Institute Physician of the 3rd Quarter 2016
- TWC News Video – Dr. Butler weighs in about Pancreatic Cancer Survivor Story
- Doctors Meakin, Butler and Staff Dedicate to Patients a Statue Donated by Fireside Baptist Church’s Youth-Group