Lake Norman Radiation Oncology
170 Medical Park Road, Suite 100
Mooresville, NC 28117
Fax: (704) 235-2599
Physicians at this Location
Lake Norman Radiation Oncology Center is located in the Lake Norman Medical & Professional Plaza, directly across from the Lake Norman Regional Medical Center in Mooresville, North Carolina. The facility is equipped with the most advanced radiation oncology treatment and planning systems. On-site CT simulation for complex treatment planning is available. The linear accelerator is a dual photon and multiple electron energy machine which includes 120 multileaf collimation for 3D and IMRT treatment, portal imaging, and is linked to the latest treatment planning and record-and-verify system. The treatment planning system includes the ability to fuse PET, CT, and MRI images, optimizing tumor targeting for precise treatment. The center is staffed with a registered oncology nurse, certified radiation therapists, and board certified physicist and dosimetrists. Physician services are provided by Southeast Radiation Oncology Group.
From I-77: Leave highway at exit 33, US-21/Lake Norman. At the end of the exit ramp, make a right onto US-21. Take right at 1st light (there will be McDonalds on the left) onto Medical Park Rd. Take this road to the first left hand turn into the parking lot (you will pass a Piedmont Bank just before the left turn) for 170 Medical Park Rd. Once in the parking lot, Building 170 is on the left. Lake Norman Radiation Oncology Center is located on the 1st floor within this building.
- July is National Sarcoma Awareness Month
- Dr. Matthew Ward Joins Southeast Radiation Oncology Group
- Dr. Christopher Corso Joins Southeast Radiation Oncology Group
- Radiation Oncology Centers of the Carolinas, Inc. achieves four-year accreditation for radiation oncology services from ASTRO’s Accreditation Program for Excellence (APEx®)
- Dr. Roshan Prabhu Invited to Present at ASCO 2017