201 East Grover Street
Shelby, NC 28150
Physicians at this Location
Cleveland Regional Medical Center is located at 201 East Grover Street, convenient to Highways 18, 74, 150, and 224. Radiation oncology department staff are available to answer questions at 487-3144.
Directions to Cleveland Regional Medical Center from Charlotte, NC
- South on I-85 from Charlotte through Gastonia, NC
- Exit i-85 onto Highway 74 West at exit 10-B-Kings Mountain/Shelby
- Travel approximately 12 miles
- Upon entering Shelby; travel to the fourth stop light (Burger King on the right) and turn right on Delkalb Street
- Travel on Delkalb Street until you can go no further, the hospital will be in front of you.
Cleveland Regional Medical Center's Cancer Center of Excellence offers a full range of oncology and hematology services including diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and support services. Certified by the American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Cancer Program, all cancer services are currently located on campus.
Radiation Oncology services include:
- A linear accelerator with photon and electron capabilities
- Three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy and computerized treatment planning
- Ultrasound with guided transperineal prostate seed implants
- In-house intracavitary cesium brachytherapy implants for GYN cases
- Through our affiliation with Southeast Radiation Oncology Group and Carolinas Medical Center's Blumenthal Cancer Center we have access to high dose rate brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery and PET (Positron Emission Tomography) scanning for staging of patients with cancer.
- Patient/family education
- Dr. Roshan Prabhu selected as the Levine Cancer Institute Physician of the 3rd Quarter 2016
- TWC News Video – Dr. Butler weighs in about Pancreatic Cancer Survivor Story
- Doctors Meakin, Butler and Staff Dedicate to Patients a Statue Donated by Fireside Baptist Church’s Youth-Group
- Caromont Cancer Center Conducts New Trial Addressing Sleep Disturbances after Treatment
- CaroMont Cancer Staff celebrate at US National Whitewater Center for the second year in a row.